Sonntag, 9. März 2014
Kultur 9 Philip Picon
After reading the three articles I have come to the conclusion that Germany is a very weird country, no offense Cilli. I think it is extremely wasteful to use so much paper when applying for jobs. However, I did notice that that article was written in 2006 so I am assuming because of the new technology available that many people now fill out applications online. If they still use paper than that is horrible. The living rules in Germany seem extremely strict and vague which would bother me. I do not know what excessive means and it sounds like if you have bad neighbors in Germany than you will be in court every other day. As for a lack of patriotism I find it horrible. Fly your flag and support your country.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.