Für mein AMD 5, ich habe Memrise gespielt. Ich habe es an Annas AMD gesehen und habe it was a good idea gedenkt. It was a fun way to practice my German. I like how it focused on just a couple phrases at a time and through repetition forced it into your head. I also found it kind of fun and having the score definitely made it worth trying to do well; I mean no one wants to get a bad score, right? At the very beginning the phrases were really easy such as Ich möchte bitte eine Tasse Kaffee. Once I felt like I had learned enough about liking glasses of wine and cups of coffee, I moved on to verbs. The verbs section was also pretty easy because it mainly focused on forms of heiße and sein. There were also colors and adjectives. The color review was nice since I hadn't used many of them recently. Also my favorite adjective from the section was lächerlich. Since it seemed like it was pretty easy, I decided to skip to the last level of that section which was entitled "Putting it all together" While I was able to work my way through it without too much pain, it was harder than they probably expected since I hadn't gone through all of the previous levels and gotten used to the phrases that they deemed important.
At the end of every section there was a list of words that you had improved your skills on. If you had just learned them they had been "planted" and if you came back and did them again you were "watering" them. It was an interesting way to work on my German. I found I liked it better than an app I had on my phone called Duolingo. That app helped but didn't quite have the same volume of exercises that Memrise does.
Below is part of the vocab list from the last section I did.
langsam slow
schnell fast
hungrig hungry
witzig funny
hübsch beautiful
intelligent clever
hoch high
das Hotel the hotel
ruhig quiet
der Kaffee coffee
der Regen rain
die Frau women
ich liebe I love
ich will I want
ich brauche I need
der Schlüssel the Key
Ich komme an I arrive
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.