Dienstag, 25. März 2014

Kultur 10- Philip Picon

The "Dinner for Who" article made me laugh a lot, even having never seen it before. The skit reminded me a lot of an American comparison, "Who's on First?" This is a baseball skit where the names of the fielders are all pronouns like "I don't Know" "Who" and "Nobody." Like "Dinner for Who," the joke gets funnier the more you watch it. However, this isn't a yearly watched skit and not every American knows it.

German food shopping sounds like a giant pain. Whenever I drink, which is always at night, I get hungry and I never buy food during the day. If I lived in Germany I would have drunkenly starved two years ago.

Father's Day in Germany seems like a really good time. I feel like at my age I would definitely go out and drink but if I were younger or a woman, I would stay inside. Is there no crime for public drunkenness? In the US a holiday like this would never be allowed because of how strict e are with liquor. If people acted like that in America, they would be arrested immediately.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.