Dienstag, 4. Februar 2014
AMD 2 Dylan Koschtial
For my AMD 2 I have decided to watch one of my favorite movies that incorporates German, as well as the Language. The movie is U-571. I have found a copy that translates the entire movie into German, which allows me to view the entire movie while already knowing the main plot and what is happening throughout the movie. I was not able to fully understand the dialogue, however, I was able to pick out certain sentences, and phrases that I could understand. It was very interesting for me to do this, because it allowed me to see how much I have learned, as well as see the little differences there are between the translations. As there were some native German speakers as well, it was also very helpful to listen to the dialogue and distinguish between the native speakers and translators. I believe that over the course of my semester in German 101 and so far through this semester, I have learned a lot and am starting to be able to understand the native German language enough to communicate with another.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.