For die AMD 2 ich
habe drei episodes von die Lernen to Talk Show gesehen. In ein episode, the
host, Mickey, hat ein Gymnasium besucht. He was talking to the students about
their perceptions of the US. Die studenten meinen dass die Amerikaner fail sind.
Quatsch! They made a list of was ist “typish Amerikanerin”. They though that
Americans love action movies, sports, are patriotic, and love the army. Ich
denke dass richtig ist. This was interesting because these are things I would
not have though of as typical American, but I would have to agree (except for
the lazy part!). Sie hat auch ein
“Typisch Detsch” list. The top of the list was “love chocolate” which I though
was funny. Ich liebe kinder und ritter sport schocolade. Es schmecken mir aber ich bin (allergic) aus
Hasselnüsse…
I
was watched an earlier episode from his 15th week, and then two
others from his later weeks. I was amazed at how quickly he was able to pick up
the language. I think that part of the
reason he learned so quickly was that he was not afraid to make mistakes and
practice!
Gute Nacht,
Anna
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.