For this AMD, I decided to look at Allison's blog about studying abroad in Germany. I learned some interesting facts about Germany that I did not know:
1. Germans cross the streets on red lights. I learned last semester that they never do, and that it was really inappropriate to break that rule. I thought it was interesting that she saw the opposite happening.
2. Grocery shopping can be cheap. Allison only payed a euro for toothpaste, and 1.30 for a bottle of wine. This is extremely inexpensive compared to prices here.
3. The coffee is amazing. I love coffee so much, so now I have another thing to be excited for if I ever travel to Germany.
4. They don't have face wash, but face water. This is something that seems like it would be hard for me to get used to.
5. Everything closes after 5 or 6 except for bars and restaurants. Here, in America, we have a lot of places that are open super late, or even 24 hours. This seems really weird to me and slightly inconvenient.
Overall, I enjoyed reading her posts. It made me even more interested in studying abroad in Germany.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.