Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014

Kultur 7

Well, once again it seems Israelis and Germans are not very different; we too have serious issues with forming a line and waiting our turn. Coming to the US where line are almost a religion is a refreshing change, and I always wounder why only in Israel we cant keep a normal line. thanks to German class I see we aren't alone...

The cooking site was also interesting to me seeing as I love cooking and grapple with many issues that arise in this site: I too look for products and accessories I am used to form Israel and cant find in the US. some of the tips the site gives are quite useful regarding the possible substitutes for European products. this said, I thought their concept of American food was highly stereotypical and not very diverse.

In the book i found the shopping text interesting and specifically the fact that one may recycle the packaging of the groceries in store before taking them home. this sounds like a great idea which probably raises the percentage of recycled packaging in Germany.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.