Dienstag, 8. April 2014

AMD 6- Dylan Koschtial

For my sixth AMD I decided to watch Das Boot. This is a famous submarine movie all in German, luckily with English subtitles. This was very interesting and fun. However, it was also very helpful because of the 3 and a half hour length time. It was a good way for me to learn a different set of German conversation as it was focussed in warfare. It gave me a sense of how much I still have to learn and also how much I could understand without the subtitles. Of course it was not as much as would be needed for a complete understanding. It was a very good movie though in that it portrayed a great deal of how Germany was and how they operated during WWI. It also showed how many German officers believed that Hitler was not the leader that they many believed him to be in Germany. It gave a great sense of how the war was operated. Das Boot was  good way to learn more both in language, as well as history. I enjoyed watching and learning from this experience.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.